Friday, December 4, 2009

First Post!

Good evening blog world!  

I've toyed with the idea of starting a blog for about a year.  I've weighed the pros and the cons (I'm a list maker...).  And tonight, I finally decided, why not?  There's nothing to lose!

So, here I am!  I intend to use this blog to show you my lifestyle; what I eat, where I go, and the mile-a-minute thoughts that race through my mind.  Maybe if I'm lucky, a few people might be interested enough to want to read along!

I'm not a dietitian (hopefully I will be in the future!), doctor, or professional of any kind.  I'm just a student who has some tips and fun stories to share.  So please, keep this in mind.  

That being said, I hope you all enjoy my blog! Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment