Saturday, December 5, 2009

You win some, you lose some...


Hey guys!

So unfortunately, we lost the game. But it was a fantastic game, and fun was definitely had by all. It's sad to say goodbye to football season, but basketball season is already gearing up. So there will be no shortage of sports around here!

In other news, today we had our first snow! It seemed very fitting to be bundled up in December, watching a football game while snow dusted the field. My roommates and I celebrated the snow, and cheered ourselves up from the loss, by making gingerbread houses. We listened to all the Christmas classics while decorating away. The perfectionist in me took 3 full hours to make a wonderfully elaborate gingerbread house.  Ever since I can remember, I was always the last kid still working on their gingerbread house, making sure EVERY little detail is just right.  And this year was no different.  Plus there was no slobbery golden retriever to eat my masterpiece either. 
Note the Christmas tree in the yard... and shrubbery...


Today's eats were a little all over the place because of the game.  I managed to grab a  quick lunch afterwards at Market (our cafeteria).

Grilled chicken sandwich with a side of italian wedding soup.  Apple on the side, and a handful of cereal for dessert :)

Dinner was quick and easy.  My roommates and I decided to stay in, watch a movie, and pick up Chinese food.  

For me, a bowl of hot and sour soup, and a huge order of steamed veggies.

And the 5th advent chocolate for dessert :)

Have a great Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment