Tuesday, December 8, 2009

La cena del dia

The weather is horrrrible tonight!  It's that weather where it's JUST warm enough to rain but not cold enough to snow.  It was a cold, rainy walk home from night class tonight!

I take a nutrition night class.  A lot of people hate night classes, but I actually prefer them.  It's much easier to get into the topic when you're there for 2.5 hours.  In my 50 minute classes, I find myself staring at the clock the whole time.  Night class is especially easy when it's nutrition, a topic that I love!  Tonight we talked all about nutrition through the life cycle.  Seeing the recommended intakes for children was eye-opening.  It's sad how few children are actually getting the nutrients they need.  It's an area that definitely needs work.

On a lighter note, dinner tonight was a veggie/chicken stir fry with an unpictured apple (and some coffee to get me through class!)

I'm predicting there will be more gingerbread house roof eating later on... just sayin'

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment